I’m reading this new biography called "Full Service" by Scotty Bowers. A hustler/call boy/pimp in Hollywood in the 40’s & 50’s. If he’s to be believed, he had sex with everyone; Tyrone Power, Spencer Tracy, George Cukor, The Duke of Windsor, Noel Coward, Walter Pigeon, Cary Grant and Randolph Scott, you name ‘em, he had ‘em. He also maintains he’s actually straight, but made alot of money turning tricks with both sexes. He writes that the love affair between Hepburn and Tracy was pure fabrication and that he procured countless women for both Katherine Hepburn and the Duchess of Windsor. He also had a torrid affair with Vivien Leigh, when not fixing up boys for Larry. He goes into quite alot of detail about what his conquests preferred sexually, which besides being interesting, will be the thing that sells the book. I especially like his philosophy, which is that sex is just sex and in the end, who cares? I do. I can’t put the book down.
- mathiasandthefinntrolls reblogged this from toqoffice and added:
- steaphan likes this
- starsfellonindiana reblogged this from toqoffice and added:
- starsfellonindiana likes this
- wheresmywanderingparakeet reblogged this from toqoffice and added:
- tomesandtalismans likes this
- toqoffice posted this